Complaint Review: Wilshire Consumer Credit

• Submitted: Sun, September 16, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2007

• Reported By:Calimesa California
Wilshire Consumer Credit
4751 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Wilshire Consumer Credit Scare Tactics Los Angeles California

This company has not only violated my rights but have threatened my friends and family. They have called my house repeatedly, and on one occasion spoke to my seven yr old son they told him if they did not recieved a payment they would come to his school and take his car. They actually went as far as asking him for his school address. When I called and confronted them they told me they have no respect for people who's children are used against THEM!! and I had 7min to make a payment. They have called and harrassed my friends and family,giving them my personal information and threating them with action if I didnt make a payment. I have never been 30 days late on my payments and feel competely violated. There has be a limit on companys who take advantage of people who have less than perfect credit.

Calimesa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2007 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilshire-Consumer-Credit/Los-Angeles-California-90010/Wilshire-Consumer-Credit-Scare-Tactics-Los-Angeles-California-274852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilshire Consumer Credit