Complaint Review: Wilshire Consumer Credit

• Updated: Tue, May 31, 2011

• Reported By: consumer2006 — Temecula California United States of America
Wilshire Consumer Credit
PO BOX 36490 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Wilshire Consumer Credit Worst Customer Service and Financial Treatment Los Angeles, California

This is my third year paying a loan that had a 75% pricnipal balance. The loan was for $2,800. and My car isn't even worth that much anymore. I've already paid them $3,684.00, and they say I have a payoff balance of $3,854?

I have been out of work, and sick from my diabetes. Everytime i'm like 3 days late or even one, they threaten to take my car away. But for what? Why am I paying $9,000 on a loan for a car that's only worth $2,100? I paid them more than what I borrowed, and way more than what my car is worth!

I work in a law office today as we speak for homeowners facing forclosures, and this is the same situation as an upside down mortgage loan, in which now I have sooo many clients all over the United States, that are suing these lenders. Courts are tired of this situation, and I hope they will be tired of what this company is pulling. I'm going crazy.

They haven't even sent me any statements for these past two months. Should I pay them. This is such a horrible company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2011 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilshire-Consumer-Credit/Los-Angeles-California-90036/Wilshire-Consumer-Credit-Worst-Customer-Service-and-Financial-Treatment-Los-Angeles-Cali-735096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilshire Consumer Credit