Complaint Review: Wilshire Consumer Credit

• Reported By: anonymous — Texas United States of America
Wilshire Consumer Credit
Los Angeles CA. Los Angeles, California United States of America

Wilshire Consumer Credit Wilshire Consumer Credit Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: Somehow I find it hard to believe this lender would tell you...

We are having financial difficulties last year and I end up doing a title loan thru Cash America. I got $3000.00 and I was surprise when we check our credit report that I owe this company $8000.00 dollars. Then I called them and ask them how come the amount is so high and they told me that my interest rate is 96.9% when I signed the contract they told me 6.9% now it is 96.9% WOW! I will be praying that this company will have it's end it is hard for the people like us that is having financial difficulties that can't do anything about it. I hope there will be a class action suit so this company will stop their operation and just give back all our car title.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2012 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilshire-Consumer-Credit/Los-Angeles-California-90084/Wilshire-Consumer-Credit-Wilshire-Consumer-Credit-Los-Angeles-California-824590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilshire Consumer Credit

Somehow I find it hard to believe this lender would tell you...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

the interest rate was only 6.9% with your financial situation.

What does your contract say?  Oh, wait, you STILL haven't read it, right?

What would your "class action" suit allege is the reason you're filing it?

I guess you could claim they had you sign the contract and you failed to read it first.

Maybe you could say they lied to you...oh, that won't work either, the written contract takes precedence over anything you were "told."

You might try suing them because you think 96.9% is more than you should pay, even though you agreed to do so.

I believe you're fated to have "financial difficulties" in the future, due to your extreme lack of care in handling your finances.  I also believe the next thing that happens is your car will be Repo'd.

The ONLY person at fault here, is YOU....they loaned you the money and you agreed to the terms...stop trying to shift the blame for your poor judgement.