Complaint Review: Wilshire Consumer Credit

• Reported By: Angela — Los Angeles California United States of America
Wilshire Consumer Credit
4727 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 100 Internet United States of America

Wilshire Consumer Credit Complete Rip Off..High Interest rate 75%, Internet

*General Comment: will sure con sue more credit

In November 2008 my husband and I took out a title loan from Wilshire Consumer Credit in Californiafor $3000 towards my 2003 Mitsubishi Montero that my father left me when he passed away that same year. At the time we were homeless, living out of the car and needed cash bad. We found a Wilshire that was willing to do this loan and we thought we were so blessed to find this place to give us some cash so our family could possibly get back on our feet. Long story short.

Here we are in January of 2011 and I have been making regular payments totaling over $3500. However, my balance is $3572. I have called several times and spoke to several people at Wilshire requesting my original contract and NOoNE will give it to me. Everytime they say it is in the mail, but it NEVER comes. I have also filed a complaint with BBB. I am furious. A class action lawsuit should be filed against this company. What they are doing should be illegal. They take COMPLETE advantage of the consumer. It is UNFAIR and should be against the law. If you are thinking of doing any business with this company, please DO NOT. Beware of Wilshire Consumer Credit. STAY AWAY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2011 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilshire-Consumer-Credit/internet/Wilshire-Consumer-Credit-Complete-Rip-OffHigh-Interest-rate-75-Internet-687110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilshire Consumer Credit

#1 General Comment

will sure con sue more credit

AUTHOR: fum - (United States of America)

Do not do business with these greedy pig bastards.  Hopefully after the feds raid them and send them to the pokey we can see some justice . do you you know why its called the pokey ? but i digress.  The people running this outfit are likely the first generation of their family to be standing upright and walking  on all fours.  I have reported them to the District Attorneys office and other relevant authorities for their  business practices.  I would rather use my manhood as bait for a crocodile than be involved with these retards. If you are desperate for money you might think about a life of crime instead, at least may not get caught. Someday i will watch with glee as "Mr Garcia" and the other stupid fat f**ks are "perp walked " on the evening news.  Losers, all of them ....good riddance.