Complaint Review: Wilshire Consumer

• Submitted: Thu, August 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: geepers — Dallas Texas United States of America
Wilshire Consumer

Wilshire Consumer, Wilshire Consumer Credit / Westlake Financial Thieves, Internet

*Consumer Comment: WILSHIRE RIPS EVERYONE

*Consumer Comment: Westlake Financial is Just

this company is a gigantic rip - off. and yes they tried to steal my vehicle,they do call you from a 866 #,and try to harass you everyday  even after you have made a payment !!!! they call you up until 11:00 at night, they threaten you daily even if you are a couple of days late. they have cheated me on charges , and they will not work with you even if you lost your job ,or just ask for 2 or3 days to pay them !!!!! They seriously need to be investigated for fraudulent practices !!!!!

Geepers,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilshire-Consumer/internet/Wilshire-Consumer-Wilshire-Consumer-Credit-Westlake-Financial-Thieves-Internet-921371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilshire Consumer

WILSHIRE RIPS EVERYONE

AUTHOR: patty burke - ()

Good for you.  Im glad you like to pay outrageous interest did they tell you you would be paying 85% interest and be harassed while they were riping you off.  CLASS ACTION SOON.  I ASSUME YOU DONT WANT A PART OF IT

Westlake Financial is Just

AUTHOR: CetandiB - (United States of America)

I cannot speak for Wilshire Consumer, but my direct experience with Westlake financial was very positive.
 I had a car loan with them for two years that took me 2 1/2 years to pay due to loss of employment. I had a very good payment history, until I lost my job, and then asked for an extension, and on three different occasions my payments were tacked onto the end of my contract and a grace period observed.
 Yes they bugged me. Yes they were relentless, However, they never called me after I made a payment. Also, they always worked with me and kept their end of the bargain. I now have a car that is paid off, and better credit rating.