Complaint Review: Wilshire Consumer

• Updated: Mon, July 21, 2014

• Reported By: Linda — Glendale California
Wilshire Consumer
Nationwide USA

Wilshire Consumer Linda They are rude n take your vehicle after you have made Payment arrangements with the n expect you to pay fees that are outrages. I asked twice when will my loan b paid off n they keep extending it . That isn't right at all they are roping me off n all I borrowed was &3,000 for an emergency n it's Turning out to be $15,000. to be Los Angeles California

I had borrowed $3,000 for an emergency, and it turn out I have to pay back $15,000, which I don't think it's fair.  What I don't like also is that I made a payment arrangement and within 2 days my car was towed. I had to miss work to find out what happen to my car and they took it, after they agreed and I also I had to end up paying $850 just to get my car out, didn't have the money and I had to borrow it.  They are so rude also, where do they hire these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilshire-Consumer/nationwide/Wilshire-Consumer-Linda-They-are-rude-n-take-your-vehicle-after-you-have-made-Payment-arr-1163677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilshire Consumer