Complaint Review: Wilshire Credit Corp.

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2008

• Reported By:Wellington Florida
Wilshire Credit Corp.
14523 SW Millikan Way Ste 200 Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

Wilshire Credit Corp. Refusing to acknowledge receipt of requested docs after 12 Fed Ex's! Beaverton Oregon

*Consumer Suggestion: TRY THE CORPORATE ADDRESS

After reading the postings on this site, it is clear that this company has some serious and systemic customer service issues!

Here's my problem and I invite anyone with a suggested resolution to respond. I have 3 offers for my house (all are short sale offers, i.e. the offers are for less than the amount owed on the mortgage). I have been trying to sell it for almost 1 year and these are the first and only offers on the table. Wilshire has to approve the short sale for us to be able to close.

I have sent the requested documentation (a considerable amount of pages - almost 40 in total) to Wilshire a total of 12 times in the past month via fax, certified mail, Fed Ex, everything but Pony Express. The customer service (wrongly named) states that they have not received a single copy! I have fax confirmations, signatures of presumably Wilshire employees that have signed for the packages etc.

Our buyers will not wait forever and our house will be foreclosed eventually if Wilshire doesn't get their sh** together. Even if they finally acknowledge receipt of the information, I've been told it can take anywhere from 4 weeks to 3 months to "review" the offers and respond - ???? (The story is different every time my husband and I call in to the 800#, and believe me we call daily).

WHAT CAN WE DO TO FACILITATE THE RECEIPT OF OUR DOCUMENTATION AND REVIEW OF OUR SHORT SALE OFFERS? Should I book a plane ticket to Oregon to hand deliver documents?

Wilshire actually stands to lose more financially if it goes into foreclosure, so what is their problem - our short sale is very close to our loan amount, as opposed to foreclosure which would net them est $.60 on the dollar.

Any suggestions are welcome - PLEASE!!!

Jg
Wellington, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2008 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilshire-Credit-Corp/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/Wilshire-Credit-Corp-Refusing-to-acknowledge-receipt-of-requested-docs-after-12-Fed-Exs-308959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilshire Credit Corp.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

TRY THE CORPORATE ADDRESS

AUTHOR: Kagey - (U.S.A.)

I have a subprime loan through "Wilshire Financial" and have found the Beaverton address useless.
The corporate address is 1776 SW Madison Street, Portland, OR, 97205 503-223-5600.
Contact a local help group A.C.O.R.N..etc. Wilshire has an obligation to respond.
Good luck.