- Report: #470068
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Wilshire Credit Corp
Wilshire Credit Corpwww.wcc.ml.com Portland, Oregon U.S.A.
Wilshire Credit Corp I feel like we are reading our story over and over... Portland Oregon
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
-The amount reported on our credit report was also reported wrong. $6,000.00 wrong.
- We filed for a modification in January but were denied because our 11.8% interest rate hadn't went up again.
- Every time I talk to someone on the phone, they have a different story and the previous person was ALWAYS misinformed.
- We were never late on a payment for the first two years and our creidt score was lower then it was when we bought this house.
- God forbid you ever late on a payment. We were 12 days late and we got a foreclosure letter in the mail. They wanted over $3,000 in less then 30 days or we default. Are you kidding me? We didn't have the $ 1184.70 (on a $120,000.00 loan) to pay it on time. Where we going to get that kind of money?
- My favorite is about the person coming out and taking pictures of your house. Ya they charged us for that to. The funny thing is our street isn't even on Mapquest, so I'd like to know how they found our house?
- The next thing they wanted us to do is reapply for another modification because they told my husband they have new programs in place. The CSR my husband talked to calculated our debit to income ratio and we spend $500 more a month then we make. And Wilshire calculator said we should be ok. THe CSR couldn't believe what the calculator said either.
I understand we signed "THE CONTRACT" but give me a break. This company is trying to take homes now. I don't see any other reason for the inconsistancies that this company has. There isn't one person there who will tell you the same thing. It has gotten so ridiculous that I won't call anymore because I can feel the B*tch coming out in me.
We were married 7 years before we bought our first house because we wanted to make sure we were in a position we could make our payments. Now we face the real posibility that we will be another statistic ... another family on the street!
Tired of being ripped off!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilshire-Credit-Corp/Portland-Oregon-97207/Wilshire-Credit-Corp-I-feel-like-we-are-reading-our-story-over-and-over-Portland-Oregon-470068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.