It was like Deja Vu when I started reading the stories on this site about Wilshire. I had my husband read them with me.
-The amount reported on our credit report was also reported wrong. $6,000.00 wrong.
- We filed for a modification in January but were denied because our 11.8% interest rate hadn't went up again.
- Every time I talk to someone on the phone, they have a different story and the previous person was ALWAYS misinformed.
- We were never late on a payment for the first two years and our creidt score was lower then it was when we bought this house.
- God forbid you ever late on a payment. We were 12 days late and we got a foreclosure letter in the mail. They wanted over $3,000 in less then 30 days or we default. Are you kidding me? We didn't have the $ 1184.70 (on a $120,000.00 loan) to pay it on time. Where we going to get that kind of money?
- My favorite is about the person coming out and taking pictures of your house. Ya they charged us for that to. The funny thing is our street isn't even on Mapquest, so I'd like to know how they found our house?
- The next thing they wanted us to do is reapply for another modification because they told my husband they have new programs in place. The CSR my husband talked to calculated our debit to income ratio and we spend $500 more a month then we make. And Wilshire calculator said we should be ok. THe CSR couldn't believe what the calculator said either.
I understand we signed "THE CONTRACT" but give me a break. This company is trying to take homes now. I don't see any other reason for the inconsistancies that this company has. There isn't one person there who will tell you the same thing. It has gotten so ridiculous that I won't call anymore because I can feel the B*tch coming out in me.
We were married 7 years before we bought our first house because we wanted to make sure we were in a position we could make our payments. Now we face the real posibility that we will be another statistic ... another family on the street!
Tired of being ripped off!