• Report: #941957

• Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By: Cal — st augustine Florida United States of America
Wilson Company
655 N. Franklin St, Suite 2200 Tampa, Florida United States of America

Wilson Company located in state of Florida, owns apartment complexes and assisted living communities lack of service, poor customer satisfaction, rip off business Tampa, Florida

I pay $840 rent for 3 bedroom apartment, if new people moves in they are paying a regular rate of $1,000+ rental rates.  This company does not provide regular bug pest controls, maintenance service is very poor, lack in customer satisfaction!  I have 5 children and I encounter alot of problems in this apartment unit, I have to repeatedly ask over and over for any type of maintenance to be done and they dont do it.  They only do it when I have to literally threaten to bring legal action.  Its been on going dirty business.  This company is jewish in every aspect of their business.  If you look at the website, they own many apartment communities in state of Florida!!  Yet they cannot afford to do their job?  Cannot afford regular monthly pest controls!?  I have a very very very tidy clean apartment as I am OCD myself.  I keep finding baby spiders everywhere inside apartment and even inside my baby 10 month old daughter's toy boxes!!  Roaches everywhere!  They don't do their job professionally.  This company is a disgrace to human society!  Disrespects tenants!  All they care is the rent money they get and doesn't give a crap what tenants have to deal with inside the apartment.  Mold, mildew, roach infestation due to previous tenants, poor appliance, rusted stove appliance.  And much more!!  Wilson Company is worst apartment company I've ever known in my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilson-Company/Tampa-Florida-33602/Wilson-Company-located-in-state-of-Florida-owns-apartment-complexes-and-assisted-living-c-941957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilson Company