- Report: #1082508
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Wilson Luna Ltd
Wilson Luna LtdAustralia, Select State/Province USA
Wilson Luna Ltd Business Prophet Fabricated marketing campaign, no customer service, no refund policy, questionable activities Australia UK
*Consumer Comment: Axa Insurance Salesman turns CEO Consultant
*Consumer Comment: A few thoughts
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
“Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.” ~ Ghandi
If you have joined Wilson Luna but you are not a groupie then it is most likely that you already know?
If you don't already know and are doing your research before signing up, here's some information that may help you decide?
Wilson Luna’s marketing campaign is fabricated
- He claims to have created three million dollar businesses age 40. If you look online, it used to be 35!
- The three million dollar companies are nowhere to be found.
- Wilson Luna is a best-selling author but his books are not on any best-selling book lists. He gets rid of them by giving them away to his members once they have parted with their $thousands.
- Wilson Luna has no customer service and an unethical refund policy
- Wilson Luna is rapidly gaining a bad reputation within the industry for shafting other businessmen and for his grandiose marketing campaign that has no basis in reality
- If you do have the courage to challenge his authority you will be shunned and disconnected from the group
QUESTIONABLE? ILLEGAL? CONCERNING? YOU BETCHYA!
Without doing our research my partner and I joined the Luna Group in the fall of 2013. This decision almost cost us our marriage. We had hoped to improve our business and connect with the global market that Wilson Luna claimed he had strong connections. Instead, we fought about joining, what turned out to be ‘a facebook network’ of his new recruits. Admittedly, I pressured my partner into joining and I had to carry the burden of paying nearly $8,000 to watch a motivational speaker prance up and down the stage repeating himself at every seminar. Shockingly, a substantial number of the lifetime members who have been with Wilson Luna for nearly 2 years still do not have a business. For a business prophet, Wilson Luna’s success rate ain't cutting it.
I was mortified to see his crew addicted to being emotionally stripped down and punished for their inadequacies. Business is tough and requires a lot of skill and juggling especially if you are going global. You need a good team and a darn good product to succeed. Dreaming about being an entrepreneur is a good start but unless you have some business acumen, your business dream will remain a dream. Wilson does not show aspiring entrepreneurs ‘how’ to do it. He shows them ‘why’ they want to do it and then confuses them and hence why he has lifetime members with no business.
The news is spreading fast in cyberspace. More and more members whisper their dissatisfaction in each other’s facebook ears. With no refund policy, and no customer service, there is no one to speak to if you are dissatisfied. This means that members reach out to one another. Mr and Mrs Luna, if you are reading this, take heed. Your lack communication will be your downfall and see an increase in lawsuits.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2013 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilson-Luna-Ltd/Australia-Select-StateProvince/Wilson-Luna-Ltd-Business-Prophet-Fabricated-marketing-campaign-no-customer-service-no-r-1082508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.