stick

• Submitted: Thu, May 30, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: sucker — Wavell Heights Other
Wilson Luna
Wilson Luna Limited 1st Floor Highlands House 165 Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, London, Burmingham, Select State/Province Australia

Wilson Luna Seminar Business Coaching Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, London, Burmingham Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Wilson Luna

Over promises and under delivers.

There is no doubt that Wilson Luna knows what he is talking about, he is definitely a showman and gets his "groupies" to convince people how great he is.  He does care, about people he likes, but if he doesn't like you, he likes your money and doesn't give you that personal advice that he promises.

The problem is he has become too big.

Wilson uses excellent psychology and convinces people they are only to blame themselves if he doesn't give you personal attention.  The attention that was promised in his free two day seminar.

Customer service is non existant unless it is through an automated email.  If you have a specific question before one of his events don't expect to get any service.

I'd advise anyone to act with caution.  The messages he gives (yes he is a motivational speaker, not a business coach) are great, but if you after business coaching look elsewhere!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilson-Luna/Sydney-Melbourne-Brisbane-London-Burmingham-Select-StateProvince/Wilson-Luna-Seminar-Business-Coaching-Sydney-Melbourne-Brisbane-London-Burmingham-Na-1055202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilson Luna

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Wilson Luna

AUTHOR: Maria - ()

I went to Wilson Luna BIB then paid money for the CAP wow I felt good for a week or so then I realised what a scam it all is,

Everything  you have read from the other ripoff reports about Wilson Luna are true, and the more I chat to the older members, the more I understand how he is able to do what he dose, he uses others to convince you he is the expert of all businesses. He knew very little about my business, therefore he was unable to give me any good advise, that's not what he had promised me before I handed over my money, now he wants more of my money so he can get to know me better, therefore better to assist me futher, according to his staff.

He has scammed me once he is not getting another go. I am amazed however how many members continue to attend his CAPS and BIBS even though he has not able to help them be successful. He also claims some are volunteers ??? I spoke to one of them he told me he is shutting down because its not doing well, Why would you volunteer your time to someone's business after they have let you down??? These people are crazy!!!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC