Complaint Review: Wiltrina Jones

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2014

• Reported By: DrInHiding — Ogden Utah
Wiltrina Jones
Internet USA

Wiltrina Jones I Use To Be U Online Weight Loss Meal Plans and Exervise Lithia Springsl Internet

*Author of original report: You Win

I paid $200 on her website for a 12 week meal and exercise plan. I completed all of the necessary paperwork with correct answers to ensure she customize a meal plan that would be suitable for me. The turn around time from when she got my cash, my complete packets with photos until I got my meal plan was about 2 days. The problem was that she gave me a 2 week meal plan that consisted of eating the EXACT same 6 meals/snacks a day for 14 days before she would change the diet. I immediately complained.

Since I had technically only been made available to 1 week's supply of diet, I should be refund for the remaining 11. She and Paypal and my bank said no because it is intangible. SO I then requested her to give me my remaining 11 weeks and I would do the diet on my own, she said it didnt work that way. After begging and pleading with her, paypal and my bank, I have NO DIET or $200. I just want to be fair. Refund me $150 for the 2 weeks wasted and the generic exercises you sent me. This is not fair. You have ignored all contact from me. I just want most of my money back please!!!

Resolution Sought: Out of the $200 it covered a 12 week meal plan. I only received 1 week. I spoke with Ms Jone 7/30/2014 & she said "Best Regards" in getting my money back.. This is more than fair and send it back through paypal please or mail me a check. I have the transcript from Paypal and My bank denying my refund because it is an intangible item and I authorize the charge. After the 3 months of begging and submitting paperwork, I really want my full refund of $200 at this point

I paid via Paypal with my checking account. A BIG NO NO!!! Never do that. Always use a credit card so you can dispute it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 03:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wiltrina-Jones/internet/Wiltrina-Jones-I-Use-To-Be-U-Online-Weight-Loss-Meal-Plans-and-Exervise-Lithia-Springsl-I-1166017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wiltrina Jones

You Win

AUTHOR: DrInHiding - ()

Since I cant get my money back, In lieu of my refund cuz she has denied it over 10 times, give me the 12 week meal plans that I paid for. I got 1 week of meal plans and would love the other 11 weeks at this point.