Complaint Review: Winchester & Associates, Internal Compliance Investigation

• Updated: Sat, April 19, 2014

• Reported By: The Truth Spoken — Rancho Cucamonga California
Winchester & Associates, Internal Compliance Investigation
9631 Business Center Dr, # 14-H Rancho Cucamonga, California USA

Winchester & Associates, Internal Compliance Investigation Final Cases, ICI, ici-ca.com They steal your money, scam, debt collection company without a license Rancho Cucamonga California

*General Comment: Steve

www.ici-ca.com is the website

Winchester & Associates, Rancho Cucamonga. Ca.

Foremerly: Final Cases

Goes by Internal Compliance Investigation

They stole $90,000 from us. They acted like real estate loan company and stole the money. They acted like it was for a deposit down payment. They are a DEBT COLLECTION company that says they are an investigation firm.

They steal money, they also collect on debts they dont own, they collect debts that people have paid already also. These poeple are thiefs, when I call them, they dont answer. When I go to their office, they dont answer and they hide. When I tyext them, they say "WHAT" as if I am in the wrong fro asjking for my money. It has been over  months  since they stole my family money. I sold my house to get that money. Lisa Stole it,

I want my money. And they owe my friend $20,000, they stole his money and commission too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Winchester-Associates-Internal-Compliance-Investigation/Rancho-Cucamonga-California-91739/Winchester-Associates-Internal-Compliance-Investigation-Final-Cases-ICI-ici-cacom-T-1088655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Winchester & Associates, Internal Compliance Investigation

#1 General Comment

Steve

AUTHOR: Steve - ()

Hello. I'm looking for victims of this scam. Please call me at (((REDACTED))) and leave a message or text me a contact number. I cannot say anymore through this venue becauser the scammers (Winchester and Associates, Winchester Associates, Winchester Financial Group, WInchester Financial Team, Final Cases Division, First Division Services, Division One Services) monitor the scam sites and post comments and , depending on how much we know, alter their practices. Thanks.