Complaint Review: Wind Storm, IGIA, Tactica International

• Submitted: Wed, April 12, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 12, 2006

• Reported By:Crozet Virginia
Wind Storm, IGIA, Tactica International
521 5th Ave New York, New York U.S.A.

Wind Storm, IGIA, Tactica International ripoff, steal, fraud, lie, nonresponsive, New York New York

I purchased by internet a Wind Storm vacuum and items for an amount greater than $200 and received email confirmation with Order # on October 3, 2005. Shipment was delayed without notification. I had to call repeatedly. I finally canceled the order by phone on January 20, 2006 and confirmed it with an email to their customer service email address. They promised to refund my money within 21 days. I have to date (4/12/2006)not received the funds. They are unresponsive to emails. They put your call on hold and never come back to the line. They take messages and do not return calls. I have researched the complaints on the net and finally got a phone # that I reversed trace to two company names. I can provide detailed information and have copies of my email communications. I have asked for the name of the business and the operator states there are five businesses. The operator does not know the name(s) of the owner. The operator does not know their DUNS #, their EIN #, her supervisor's name or her own name. Today I emailed the NYPD Commissioner Raymond Kelly and I hope to get a response.

Lena
Crozet, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2006 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wind-Storm-IGIA-Tactica-International/New-York-New-York-10175/Wind-Storm-IGIA-Tactica-International-ripoff-steal-fraud-lie-nonresponsive-New-York-186263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wind Storm, IGIA, Tactica International