Complaint Review: Wind Storm Vacuums

• Submitted: Tue, September 09, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 09, 2008

• Reported By:LaJunta Colorado
Wind Storm Vacuums
4900 Zambrano Street Commerce, California U.S.A.

Wind Storm Vacuums This company stole money from my Visa Card They said it would be put back and I have been waiting over 3 years. als, they sold me junk Commerce California

My report sounds just like the one on the Rip off report and the amount is about the same, However this company needs to be stoped they are now still advertising late at night/ early in the morning to get there vacuums sold. They have a different name now but the very same product! I can only imagine how many other people have been ripped off. A lawyer needs to look into this corporation and stop it. My claim is to get back my money, since I have already returned the other 2 vacuums.

Angelina
LaJunta, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2008 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wind-Storm-Vacuums/Commerce-California-90040/Wind-Storm-Vacuums-This-company-stole-money-from-my-Visa-Card-They-said-it-would-be-put-ba-371193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wind Storm Vacuums