Complaint Review: WindStorm - Singer Lazer Storm

• Submitted: Thu, October 20, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 20, 2005

• Reported By:East Orange New Jersey
WindStorm - Singer Lazer Storm
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

WindStorm - Singer Lazer Storm Seller of the Singer Lazer Storm Vaccum Cleaner It does not take 20 weeks to receive something Los Angeles California

I placed and order with them on May 29, 2005, according to their shipping it take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery, but due to the over demand of this product shipping will take SOME customers a little bit longer. OK I can except that, so I called them the last week of June just to see if they received my order and was told after being on hold for at least 45 minutes that my order was received and will be shipped shortly. Fine, but I didn't know that the word "Shortly" means to them "maybe next year" because it's October 20, 2005 and I've still have not received my order.

I've called them at least 6 times trying to see where is my order. Each and every time I'v called I got a different answer "Sir your order will be shipped shortly" "Sir your order will be shipped at the end of the month" "Sir your order will be shipped on August 5" "Sir your order will be shipped on September 2" and so on.

On August 29, 2005, I called and questioning status and was told again "order has not been shipped" so I questioned why and the phone person stated she does know why, it's just the order has not been shipped, but she will put it on a priority list priority list to see if it can be shipped..

I've been told this several times and still not product, so I requested to speak with a supervisor a MaryLouise who garenteed me that my order will be shipped on September 2, 2005, Well Well Well, it's October 20, 2005 and I've still have not received my order..

It does not take 20 weeks to receive something that suppose to be on back order. Now you tell me weather I should be upset or not.

East Orange, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2005 12:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WindStorm-Singer-Lazer-Storm/Los-Angeles-California-90063/WindStorm-Singer-Lazer-Storm-Seller-of-the-Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vaccum-Cleaner-It-does-no-161407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WindStorm - Singer Lazer Storm