Complaint Review: Winder Farms

• Reported By: Tim — north las vegas Nevada
Winder Farms
4400 w.4100 south west valley city, Utah USA

Winder Farms Rip Off company - scam west valley city Utah

This company is a misleading rip off scam. Sent me food and products that I did not order over and over even after calling customer service 3 times to stop the orders and the charges to my credit card. I called customer service 5 times and each time I was told that my credit card would be credited to money that they fraudulantly charged to my card. I still have not recieved any credit back from Winder Farms. I know I am not alone when it comes to this company ripping people off. Im sure they have ripped off enough people to start a class action law suite agenst them. This needs to be stoped. Too many companies getting away with ripping off the hard working people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Winder-Farms/west-valley-city-Utah-84120/Winder-Farms-Rip-Off-company-scam-west-valley-city-Utah-1083927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Winder Farms