Complaint Review: Windham Professionals, Inc

• Submitted: Mon, February 15, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 15, 2010

• Reported By: Clem — CRANBERRY TWP Pennsylvania U.S.A.
Windham Professionals, Inc
380 Main Street Salem, New Hampshire United States of America

Windham Professionals, Inc Windham Professionals, Inc. Windham threatens to go after my son while serving In Iraq Salem, New Hampshire

Windham called our home phone several time a day with threats. We told the agent a "Troy Lemke" not sure about spelling of last name.

We explained to Troy that it was our son that had used the student loan and our son was currently serving in Iraq with the U.S. Marines. Troy said that he didnt care and wanted the money paid now. We explained to Troy that we were not in a position to pay because I had a serious spine injury and could not work and the money my wife made was only enough to buy food and pay the basic bills.

We told Troy that we desired a hearing so we could explain our situation to a judge. We also told Troy that since our son was active duty and serving in a war zone that he was exempt for now. Troy went on to say how he loved going after service men and women and they were all dead beats.

Troy insisted that we did not want to pay but we kept telling him that we did want to pay but just couldnt. Again we asked for a hearing. Troy called us dead beats and then hung up.

Two months later the wage garnishment started and we never got our hearing. Windham should be held accountable for their underhanded and deceptive collection practices. They work for the government and they should be fired for the way they do business. Troy said that " if your son is killed you can use his insurance money to pay off the loan" That was enough for me, I was dealing with a monster and I had heard enough.

We will have a hearing and all this will come out and I will see that Troy is left with no job. He called our son a dead beat while serving in Iraq and risking his life for Troy. Shame on you young man. I hope you get a chance to meet my son when he gets home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2010 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windham-Professionals-Inc/Salem-New-Hampshire-03079/Windham-Professionals-Inc-Windham-Professionals-Inc-Windham-threatens-to-go-after-my-so-569892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windham Professionals, Inc