Complaint Review: Windham Professionals - Windham Collection Agency - windhampros.com

• Submitted: Thu, May 20, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 20, 2010

• Reported By: masterprince — Albany New York United States of America
Windham Professionals - Windham Collection Agency - windhampros.com
Salem, New Hampshire United States of America

Windham Professionals - Windham Collection Agency - windhampros.com Supervisor Named MR. LILY Abusive and harassing Salem, New Hampshire

This collection agency contacted me regarding a defaulted student loan. I took the loan in 2001 and I supposedly owe 1700.00 as a balance. However in Jan it was like 1400.00.
I had been making payments but had to go on disability as an inpatient. I told higher education this before, To no avail.

Windham Professional called me and even taunted me by disclosing my illness. When I tried to correct MR Lilly (The Supervisor) he stated "whatever"
When I asked him if that was his real name he said .."is that your real name"?
Now this is a federal student loan....he KNOWS WHAT MY NAME IS ".

I feel as if i have to do something about this. I am in recovery and still in treatment, doing the best that I can a day at a time. I am also a US Air Force Veteran, I don't deserve this kind of abuse and neither does anyone else.

Lastly , I requested the companies fax number so that I can submit a cease and desist letter (800-264-6558)
Its a debt , not a crime,how the government can allow agencies like this to collect on student loans , is a crime. I also going to file a complaint with the FTC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2010 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windham-Professionals-Windham-Collection-Agency-windhamproscom/Salem-New-Hampshire-03079/Windham-Professionals-Windham-Collection-Agency-windhamproscom-Supervisor-Named-MR-605475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windham Professionals - Windham Collection Agency - windhampros.com