cholesterol

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: Brenda — Murray Utah United States of America
Windham Professionals
P. o. BOX 1048 Salem, New Hampshire United States of America

Windham Professionals This Co. Says to Fax in Proof of Dishcharge Letters then they say that is not GOOD enough THEY want actual Letters by Mail. Salem, New Hampshire

WINDHAM PROFESSIONALS @ 1-800-394-4300

I had Called into this people so see what it is they are pursewing their quarells on. TEY said that Student Loan to Chase Bank was not disputed. Well I said I had proof they were So the male associate of Windham Professionals told me to Fax in all letters of disharges to them. So I did on Oct 9, 2012. Well I then get a letter that they are still coming after me Brenda Larner for a higher Amount on the Student Loan (Chase). I said to  them."did you not get my faxes you asked me to send into you co.?"

THE Owner of Windham Professionals said they do not accept Faxes the paper work has to NOW be of orriginality and now be sent in by MAIL. I Brenda Larner told them "then how come you people told me to fax it all in and you will get back with me soon then all a sudden My faxes are not counted <" I told them they R Scam Artist and Crooks because they know that all Educational Loans were Dishcharged but they Still come after You anyways. These People are CROOKS..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windham-Professionals/Salem-New-Hampshire-03079-1048/Windham-Professionals-This-Co-Says-to-Fax-in-Proof-of-Dishcharge-Letters-then-they-say-t-961487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windham Professionals