Complaint Review: Windham Professionals

• Submitted: Wed, September 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: Ted - Plantation FL — Plantation Florida United States of America
Windham Professionals
380 Main Street Salem, New Hampshire United States of America

Windham Professionals Called me at home for a corporate debt of a previous employer Salem, New Hampshire

On 9/26/2012 at 4:09pm EST, Lisa from Windham Professional Services called me at home on my unlisted home telephone number.  She was calling me about a corporate debt of a former employer that I have not been employed with for six months.  I explained to her that she was calling my home about a debt that was not my responsibility and to stop calling me.  She said "that's not how it works."  She then tried to quiz me on how to reach my old employer.  I finally hung up on her.

Harassing someone for a debt that is not theirs is highly illegal and unethical.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windham-Professionals/Salem-New-Hampshire-03079/Windham-Professionals-Called-me-at-home-for-a-corporate-debt-of-a-previous-employer-Salem-947046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windham Professionals