Complaint Review: Windham Professionals

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Las Vegas Nevada
Windham Professionals
380 Main Street Salem, NH 03079 Salem, New Hampshire USA

Windham Professionals Contacted my brother's mother in law before contacting me Salem New Hampshire

Windham Professionals contacted my brother's mother-in-law searching for me to collect on a debt before they ever contacted me.

A man named Scott called from a local number although the phone number he provided as a return call number is 877-682-4843. He only revealed that it was a federal collection issue and pried asking if there were any other numbers that the person he was seeking could be found.l

He was aggressive in his  approach and was not taking no/unavailable for an answer although I had no intention of talking to a company that I cannot confirm even has any of my student debt as I confirmed with the Department of Ed that Sallie Mae has my loans and they have been contacting me. I am disabled. I have not worked in 7 years and I have not attended school in 16 years. I was making payments last yr and filed all the paperwork for an unnamed bank that had agreed to take over the loan but come January  the payments stopped and I was unable to locate any information on where my loan was transferred  until I started receiving correspondence from Sallie Mae.

Again it is very important to note that I never heard from Windham Professionals before today despite the factl that they called my brother's mother in law (whom I have only met once in my life) discussing my private financial situation and obvious fact that I am in collections with a stranger. She obviously never co-signed nor was ever a reference on a loan 17 years ago since my brother married 2 years ago.  This is clear harassment and a violation of my personal information and FDCPA.

I strongly suggest that if you are contacted by this company that you report them immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windham-Professionals/Salem-New-Hampshire-03079/Windham-Professionals-Contacted-my-brothers-mother-in-law-before-contacting-me-Salem-Ne-1058396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windham Professionals