Complaint Review: Windham Professionals

• Updated: Sat, April 07, 2012

• Reported By: Fane — kent Washington United States of America
Windham Professionals
380 main street Salem, New Hampshire United States of America

Windham Professionals Harrasssing me for an old DISCHARGED debt from one of thier affiliates Salem, New Hampshire

Windham Professionals contacted me with a letter that stated that I owe for an old student loan from 1986 that was discharged through bankruptcy recently.They are trying to collect for another collection agency ECMC that was told to cease and desist by my attorney.Windham Professionals waited until my bankrupcy was final and discharged and now contacted me in regards to this old debt,exactly one month after my discharge was final. No creditors or collectors disputed my bankruptcy hearing,and now all of a sudden. I am wondering if this is legal and what can be done? Can one collection agency harrass me on behalf of another collection agency that was named in my bankruptcy? Is there anyone out there that can help me,and what must I do? I was originally told years ago that I didn't have to repay the loan due to the school I was attending at the time closed down before I could finish the course.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2012 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windham-Professionals/Salem-New-Hampshire-03079/Windham-Professionals-Harrasssing-me-for-an-old-DISCHARGED-debt-from-one-of-thier-affilia-865419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windham Professionals