Complaint Review: Windham Professionals

• Reported By: KC — SHelton Connecticut United States of America
Windham Professionals
P.O. Box 1048 Salem, New Hampshire United States of America

Windham Professionals Rude, Mean, Bastards Salem, New Hampshire

Last June I recieved a paycheck from work to show me that my wages had been garnished by WIndham Professionals. When I called them they told me I would have to pay over 300 a month to get in the rehab program and if I didnt do it then I wouldnt be able to rehab again. I saw on here that a lot of people were promised the rehab program but didnt get it. This April they called again asking me for the rehab program. It would be 50 dollars a month cheaper then what they are garnishing so I agreed. Then I realized they had already taken out 2 payments for the month of April as well as my tax returns. I called to try to change the program til May as I didnt have extra money for another payment. They told me to borrow it from someone, when I told them I couldnt they said they felt so bad for me that noone would let me borrow the money and what kind of parents and friends did I have. His name was Tony, and then said let me see what I can do here is a supervisor. This man was the most unprofessional man ever. I told him I couldnt make a payment this month as they had already taken out 2 payments and my returns. He said I sounded irritated and should call back when I am calmer. I told him there was nothing I could do and again no one I could borrow the money from. He then said he will be garnishing my payment for the rest of my life as well as all my tax returns. I said fine, my hands are tied I dont have the money to which he said have a nice life and hung up on me. Is there anything I can do? Also they dont send me statements about what is coming out of my paychecks. Its on my paycheck, but I never know how much my current loan is. I am so lost and can use any sort of help. Thanks so much!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2010 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windham-Professionals/Salem-New-Hampshire-03079/Windham-Professionals-Rude-Mean-Bastards-Salem-New-Hampshire-595483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windham Professionals