Complaint Review: Windham Professionals

380 main street salem, New Hampshire United States of America
  • Phone: 8003944300
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Windham Professionals A guy named Edward Siribian from Windham Professionals called me and told me that I owed on a student loan and I would need to make payments so they wouldn't take my taxes away and he lied because my salem, New Hampshire

*General Comment: You've been SCAMMED

A guy named Edward Siribian called me one day and informed me that I owed on a student loan. He knew what college I attended and everything. He told me that I needed to pay them $85 a month for nine months so they wouldn't take my taxes and so they wouldn't garnish my wages or show up on my credit report. So I started the payments in May 2009 and I actually closed my bank account in Nov.2009 and I didn't hear anything from them.  When tax time rolled around the government took $2300 from my taxes to pay for the student loan. I called Edward and left him a message and he never called me back.  I reopened my bank account and Windham Professionals took another $85 from my account. I called Windham Professionals and I told them that I no longer needed them to take money out of my account because they lied to me and the lady told me that if I closed my account with them that they were going to start garnishing my wages. So I called the Department of Treasury and they told my the company in charge of my account was Allie Interstate not Windham Professionals. So I called Allie Interstate and spoke to a representative and I explained my situation to them and they told me that they didn't receive my account until Nov.2009 and they told me that they've never heard of Windham Professionals and to google them. And they informed me that my balance on my loan was $500 not $6000.  I paid Windham Professionals about $600 and that should of took care of the remaining balance of my loan. But they're not legit so that's why I still owe $500 on my student loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2010 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windham-Professionals/salem-New-Hampshire-03079/Windham-Professionals-A-guy-named-Edward-Siribian-from-Windham-Professionals-called-me-an-600974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windham Professionals

#1 General Comment

You've been SCAMMED

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

They call and threaten, give NO information and threaten to have you arrested.

They can't as they are usualy in Pakistan.

If you never took out this loan ignore them.

Information is available online and scammers get it to scare you.

And NO they can't take your taxes either.

Tell them FUX YU and ignore them, I've answered about 50 of these exact same scams here, names change (On whim aparently) and they are Just assholes stealing from whoever they can threaten that is scared enough to cave.

Do they have an accent, and are hard to understand, if yes they're frauds.

Considering that you paid you can try notifying the FBI (I'm assuming you're American)

But probably they're long gone.