Complaint Review: Window Pros

• Submitted: Mon, May 04, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 16, 2012

• Reported By:Venice Florida
Window Pros
787 Commerce DR Venice, Florida U.S.A.

Window Pros Bouncing paychecks Venice Florida

*Consumer Comment: BBB Rating is D-

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: MISLEADING REPORT ON THE WINDOW PROS OF VENICE

Just to let anyone know,the company seems to be in dire financial straits over the last 3 months. I am the recipient of no less than 3 NSF paychecks. As a former employee of that company, I can also say that they did not pay certain employees their bonuses or commissions for almost 4 months. I have my bank notices to verify all this if your interested. Since (for some bizarre reason)they're on a recruiting frenzy right now, I would advise to determine to a certainty the financial strength of this outfit. I know customers and former employees who've been burned by them all too recently.

Thanks 4 listening,

Shuman
Venice, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Window-Pros/Venice-Florida/Window-Pros-Bouncing-paychecks-Venice-Florida-448671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Window Pros

BBB Rating is D-

AUTHOR: Steve - (United States of America)

Actually the Better Business Bureau of Florida gives them a rating of D-, and not the A+ the owner says they received.

Here is the link to the BBB rating:

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

MISLEADING REPORT ON THE WINDOW PROS OF VENICE

AUTHOR: Ownership - (U.S.A.)

As one of the owners at The Window Pros, I'd like to set the record straight. Like many small business in this country, we have been challenged by the economic downturn. Most employees have no real idea the amount of "behind the scenes" effort that goes into keeping a business prosperous during tough times.

To what is obviously a digrunteled ex-employee of this company, every employee who represents this company in any capacity is paid what they've earned. A handfull of specialty marketing people who were paid 1099 did have their checks returned (checks cut from a sweep account, not primary). This happened twice (since minimal dollars are kept in that particular account). In all cases the checks were made good immediately. We've operated in this community for over 10 years and most of our employees have been with us for 5 years or longer and the loyalty runs both ways.

I would guess this disgruntled person is bitter for being let go. I would guess this disgruntled person worked for less than 6 months and things didn't work out. The implication of "customers" being burned them is ridiculous and frankly a bold face lie. Why does the Better Business Bureau of West FL gives us an A+ rating as an Accredited business. It doesn't add-up. We've worked too darn hard over the past 10 years to maintain great customer satisifaction. When it comes to employees, I challenge anyone to speak directly to anyone "current" employee with our company and ask them "what they think of the company" or "how they've been treated."

Are we perfect... no. Have we been challenged meeting our vast payroll each and every week for the past 6 months.... absolutely! In the end, we do the right thing each and every day. And if you want to get the facts about The Window Pros in Venice, get it from those other than bitter, ex-employees.