Complaint Review: Window Tint Experts

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Megan Mock — Lakeland Florida United States of America
Window Tint Experts
Brandon, FL Internet United States of America

Window Tint Experts Window Experts, Window Tint Experts RIP OFF! UNPROFESSIONAL, Internet

I called Window Tint Experts to tint my car last week. I left 2 voice mails and got no response. Finally, after almost giving up, Jake calls me. Tells me he will give me a discount since I waited so long and was about to go out of town. Anyway, the work was unprofessionally done and I dont think he knows what he was doing. The ice from this morning that was on my car ruined the entire tint job on all my windows. I went to another place in Tampa right by my job and they said I got ripped off! So angry since I checked my bank account and he charged me TWICE plus GAS?! Really?! Really wish I would have checked out his company on here before hiring him! Thank god the other tint place helped me out tremendously since I was almost in tears! Stupid jerk! No wonder! Grr! Don't be fooled by his so called "charm". It's not real and you will see the real JACOB CAUDY sooner than later!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Window-Tint-Experts/internet/Window-Tint-Experts-Window-Experts-Window-Tint-Experts-RIP-OFF-UNPROFESSIONAL-Internet-1016399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Window Tint Experts