Complaint Review: Window Tinting by hunt bros

• Phone: 404-534-0701
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Window Tinting by hunt bros Horrible Work Decatur, Georgia

Please be aware of Window Tinting by hunt bros on candler rd. They are a big rip-off they charge 150.00 for tinting that my 12 year old could do. I took my car in for a tint job the guy first told me that it would take 1-2 hours I ended up staying there for 3 1/2. I begin to notice bubbles and lines but he told me not to worry. He said that it would evaporate in a couple of days. After 4 days the same situation same lines and bubbles. I took my car back and was told that I couldn't just roll up in their business at anytime and request to have my car looked at.

After a few moments of bickering back and forth with him I agreed to make an appointment because I work during the week. I made an appointment for saturday on a monday. I was called on a friday 1 day before my appointment date that I couldn't bring in my car because thats their busiest day. I was told to bring it in another day like mon or tuesday. They said if you want it looked it those are the days and hung up. Very poor business and unprofessional customer service. How are they still in business if I have anything to do with this they will be shut down!!!! Good Luck scamming people!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2012 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Window-Tinting-by-hunt-bros/Decatur-Georgia-/Window-Tinting-by-hunt-bros-Horrible-Work-Decatur-Georgia-918288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Window Tinting by hunt bros