Complaint Review: Windows PC

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Kiera Allison — Rancho Cucamonga California
Windows PC

Windows PC tried to scam me about fixing my computer. Said I had been hacked and wanted to have control of my computer. Internet

I received a phone call from a man named "John Williams" from the #253-802-0308 who has a very heavy middle eastern accent. Whom got mad when I asked him if that was his American name. He then transferred me to tech support to Jack Williams, who also had a heavy non-american accent. The web that they wanted me to go to was www.ts926.com publisher: Ammyy  the phone number they gave me to contact them 209-436-9644. for a virus protection for life for $69.99

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windows-PC/internet/Windows-PC-tried-to-scam-me-about-fixing-my-computer-Said-I-had-been-hacked-and-wanted-t-1045655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windows PC