Complaint Review: Windsor Employment Agency

• Submitted: Mon, September 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 15, 2008

• Reported By:youngstown Ohio
Windsor Employment Agency
Po Box 400 Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Windsor Employment Agency Equal Employment Opportunity, envelope with no return addreess Brooklyn New York

I also received the same letter with no return on the envelope that was post marked in Canada and with a check enclosed for $3,950. It was also telling me to send money Western Union or Money Gram to different people with no street addresses! his was the first sign I noticed to think twice about it. As I kept reading and came to a dead line that expires in a little over a week had me thinking too. Then when I thought about it some more nothing seem to be right, so i went to the BB site and checked the address and phone number. To my surprise nothing came up and nothing was found. Then I Goggled it and low in be hold! I found this website that other people have experienced too.
I did not cash the check or deposit it into my bank account, thank god. I printed out these articles as well as other scam rip offs and posting them around and giving them to as many people as I can. I pray that no one will fall this scam.

Mindy
youngstown, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2008 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windsor-Employment-Agency/Brooklyn-New-York-11226/Windsor-Employment-Agency-Equal-Employment-Opportunity-envelope-with-no-return-addreess-B-373212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windsor Employment Agency