• Report: #196975

• Submitted: Sun, June 18, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, June 18, 2006

• Reported By:Vinita Oklahoma
Windstorm, Igia
Pccustomercare.com 4900 Zambrano St Commerce, California U.S.A.

Windstorm, Igia ripedoff, scammed, unprofessionlism, took conned, Ripoff Commerce California

dec, 25,2005 i purchased a vacuum from windstorm,aka, iga
7 days later i got 3 vacuums and a bill well over $200.00.
the commercial offered "buy one get one free, money back garuantee!"

well when i recieved the items in question, i was not satisfied at all. Knowing this I returned the vacuums and waited for my money back garuantee. after 60 days i persued other attempts at my money back garuantee.

Everytime i called the company I was left on hold for hours. The reps. advised me every time I called I would get my refund in ten to twenty one days. The telephone # is now disconnected and rhe website they sent me to will not let me fill out the complaint form as they are not the same company.

Now they have my vacumes,money,and no point of contact.
Filed a complaint with attorny general. case pending

Vinita, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2006 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windstorm-Igia/Commerce-California-90040/Windstorm-Igia-ripedoff-scammed-unprofessionlism-took-conned-Ripoff-Commerce-Californ-196975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windstorm, Igia