Complaint Review: Windstorm Vacuums, Tactica International, IGIA, Lazer Storm

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2007

• Reported By:Charleston South Carolina
Windstorm Vacuums, Tactica International, IGIA, Lazer Storm
windstorm.com Commerce, California U.S.A.

Windstorm Vacuums, Tactica International, IGIA, Lazer Storm rec'd vacuums I returned, never returned my $174.82 which was charged to my credit card Commerce Ripoff California

I received two vacuum cleaners from them last year, I returned them both to them, to include shipping and handling and never received my refund of $174.82. When I've tried to call to speak to someone, the phone automatically puts me on hold to listen to music, and no one ever comes to the phone. I've waited as long as 20 minutes once! I am going to file a fraud case against them and then I'm going to contact the district attorney because this company keeps changing names and it seems I can never talk to a live person to get my problem resolved.

This company is a complete SCAM! If you so much as hear of anyone talking about their product, please refer them here and tell them to run the other way.....fast! I don't understand how a company as fraudulent as this can continue to operate under such bad and illegal practices! I am also going to contact channel 7 here in California about my story, and when they expose them on national television, maybe I can get my money back, or better yet, I would rather have Dateline NBC air the story.

Charleston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2007 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windstorm-Vacuums-Tactica-International-IGIA-Lazer-Storm/Commerce-California-90040/Windstorm-Vacuums-Tactica-International-IGIA-Lazer-Storm-recd-vacuums-I-returned-neve-270621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windstorm Vacuums, Tactica International, IGIA, Lazer Storm