• Report: #242012

• Updated: Mon, April 02, 2007

• Reported By:marietta Georgia
Windstorm Ventures
www.igia.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Windstorm Ventures I ordered 2 vacuums, never received was told numerous times credit was coming no answer at phone # listed received email stating I would be contacted in 24 hours guess what ? still no response sent email again guess what I got the same auto response that stated I would be contacted in 24 hours What time zone are they in? I need a 24 hour day that lasts 3 weeks!!! Ripoff New York nationwide

10/14/2006 I ordered the vacuums, buy one get one free/ called next day to cancel. was told they had already been shipped/ I was incredulous? how can that be? i just ordered yesterday? she states they are very efficient and orders get processed quickly/I should have contacted my bank that very day, but it never occurred to me that I was about to be ripped off/ this is an ad on national tv!!! she tells me to return vacuums when they arrive/ never arrived/ started calling at end of november, 06/ was told they were on back order/ in jan, 07, I requested a credit /was told yes my acct would be credited/ never recvd crdit/ numerous calls to company /was told there was a problem with the computer processor and no idea how long it would take/ eventually got no answer at that #/I have been given the runaround when I did get a person. / now nobody answers any of the numbers I have/emails have not been returned. still no credit or vacuum as of april 2, 2007/

marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2007 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windstorm-Ventures/nationwide/Windstorm-Ventures-I-ordered-2-vacuums-never-received-was-told-numerous-times-credit-was-242012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windstorm Ventures