• Report: #199206

• Submitted: Sun, July 02, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 02, 2006

• Reported By:Bude Mississippi
Windstorm-stormvac
4900 ZAMBRANO STREET COMMERCE, California U.S.A.

Windstorm-stormvac RIPOFF, LIED, FALSE ADVERTISING COMMERCE California

I ordered the Windstorm Stormvac in January.I saw it advertising on t.v. so I decided to get it since I needed a vacuum.They drew the money out of my account and they never sent it.They said it would take six to eight weeks for me to receive my order so i waited three whole months and it never came.

I called them afterwards and they kept hanging up on me.Then a week later I finaly got in touch with someone.I asked her if they had sent my order yet and the lady said that they had not sent it yet cause they had so many orders that they were backed up.

Then she said they would put a rush on it and I would receive it within five business days.It never showed up.So i cancelled my order and they said it will take 21 business days for me to get my money back.Its been three months and I haven't got my money back.

Brandy
Bude, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2006 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windstorm-stormvac/COMMERCE-California-90040/Windstorm-stormvac-RIPOFF-LIED-FALSE-ADVERTISING-COMMERCE-California-199206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windstorm-stormvac