Complaint Review: Windstormvaccuums

• Submitted: Thu, March 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 01, 2007

• Reported By:Bedford Iowa
4900 Zambrano St. Ofcommerce, California U.S.A.

Lazerstormvaccuums (formerlyl By Singer) Lazer Storm Vac's "Lawsuit has to happen" City Of Commerce California

Early in the a.m. in September of 2005 I was watching an ,infomercial "Singerlazerstorm". After watching and listening to the full scam,I went a head an dedcided to purchase the buy one get one free packages. This was also to include the free stream cleaner, shipping about 4 weeks, can't recall it all. On the phone the system was all automated and you were unable to ask questions.

The part at the end bothered me. They never gave me a total of my purchase which should of been $206.00, or a confirmation number. So the next morning I tried to call and never got an answer. With-in 72 to 96 hours I had received this large box . Well it was the vaccuums plus 2 more that I did order, did not want, and certainly did not need. I went to check at the bank account and nothing had been posted , I check on line later an they had taken $411.00 out of my account .

Mad no I AM ready to get even and I WANT them to pay for all of this. I have put numerous hours in trying to get MY MONEY back. Frustrated,furious,outraged. I want to file a glass action lawsuit againsts them.

Bedford, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2007 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windstormvaccuums/Ofcommerce-California-90040/Lazerstormvaccuums-formerlyl-By-Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vacs-Lawsuit-has-to-happen-City-Of-237565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windstormvaccuums