Complaint Review: Windstream Communications

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Windstream Communications
www.windstream.com Internet U.S.A.

Windstream Communications Bad Customer Service ripoff Internet

Windstream Communications is an "all-in-one" communications company (i.e. long distance, broadband, etc.) I used to have Alltel Communications as my long distance company. I have tried to cancel my service TWICE with Alltel.

Two months ago, Alltel Communications became Windstream Communications. I called ONCE AGAIN today to cancel my long distance service. I was on hold for 10 minutes before I even talked to a person. Then, after I stated that I wanted to close my account, the account rep (Amy) put me on hold for 10 more minutes! She never came back to the line. I finally hung up.

I, then called back AGAIN, and was on hold for 10 more minutes! I finally got through to another rep and it took her less than a minute to close the account.

I am very angry that I have wasted half an hour of my life waiting on hold for these morons!

Chelsea
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2006 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windstream-Communications/internet/Windstream-Communications-Bad-Customer-Service-ripoff-Internet-213021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windstream Communications