Complaint Review: Windstream Communications

• Reported By: Riz — Georgia USA
Windstream Communications
www.windstream.com Internet United States of America

Windstream Communications Price and Billing Scam! Internet

I am sending this email to Windstream, I will post their response here as well.

Dear Sir/Mam,
   I am a little concerned that my advertised 59.99 bill is turning into an $82.28 bill. I understand 4.06 is long distance, but the rest of it seems odd. While I did have some taxes and fees applied by my prior provider, most of the other stuff Windstream charges was built into my other bill, and seems to be built into every other provider I have checked. The "deregulated administration fee" and "interstate service fee" seem to be a simple price hike.
 Please advise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2009 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windstream-Communications/internet/Windstream-Communications-Price-and-Billing-Scam-Internet-490774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windstream Communications