Complaint Review: Windstream Communications

• Phone: 1877520522
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Windstream Communications Valor 40% tax on bundle of 49.99 Internet

Windstream contacted me to offer a $49.99 bundle for faster internet, local phone, unlimited long distance.  Since we were already paying $68.00 with no long distance I said yes!  I asked the sales person many times if there were any other charges and she said no!  When I recieved bill it was $70.00!  I contacted them and they said the extra charges were for taxes and surcharges!  I can't believe that is 40%!  The people I contacted didn't seem to care just said I had to pay it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2009 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windstream-Communications/internet/Windstream-Communications-Valor-40-tax-on-bundle-of-4999-Internet-498159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windstream Communications