Complaint Review: Windstream Communications

• Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: jthomas15 — Dalton Georgia United States of America
Windstream Communications
906 Vista Drive Internet United States of America

Windstream Communications Windstream Giving me a fraction of the internet speeds that I am paying for. Internet

I am paying for 12 mb of internet but am absolutely not getting what I am paying for. I cannot play xbox live or any online gaming services as the internet is way to slow. I have called them numerous times and have tried to have the issue resolved but every time they have came they haven't fixed anything. I would cancel this god-awful scamming internet service but it is the only internet I can get in my location.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windstream-Communications/internet/Windstream-Communications-Windstream-Giving-me-a-fraction-of-the-internet-speeds-that-I-am-972315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windstream Communications