Complaint Review: Windstream

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: MadinTexas — Andrews Texas United States of America
412 N. Main St. sp. 202 Andrews, Texas United States of America

Windstream I purshased everything windstream had for internet secuity! They did not secure my computer with all their so security!! I was hacked 4 times within one month! They made me wait 9 hours one tech support Andrews, Texas

I had all the security windstream had added to me account! I have been hacked numerous times since I started with windstream!! The wait time was 9 hours one time and I was hacked numerous times after I had all the security they had to offer!! I am on hold as I type waiting for a tech help guy!! I have been trying to get this fixed for over 3 hours because the first tech help guy did Not do his job!! The security the have has Not secured my pc from hackers!!! Their tech help guys put you on hold forever and keep transferring you to other techs!! I am Very unhappy with windstream!!!! I do Not advise anyone to use them if there is another company in your area!
Oh...did I add I had to restore my pc to factory condition 3 times in one month since I got windstream security? Well I have!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windstream/Andrews-Texas-79714/Windstream-I-purshased-everything-windstream-had-for-internet-secuity-They-did-not-secur-1013891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windstream