Complaint Review: Windstream

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Jean — Louisville Kentucky
Windstream
301 N. Main Street, Suite 5000 Greenville, South Carolina United States of America

Windstream small business telephone system company who provides horrible service. Their reputation in Louisville, Kentucky is awful! Greenville, South Carolina

Unfortunately, Windstream bought my telephone service company about 2 years ago or so.  Ever since then, it has been nothing but a nightmare!  My phone system goes down, the quality is awful, the customer service is (well, there is none).  When I try to report a problem, I'm put on hold for eternity, there is no quick fix, and they never follow up to inform me if and when the problem has been fixed.

They even published my business fax number as my phone number, so for the last 2 years or so, potential customers and current customers cannot get ahold of us.  That fax # (instead of my business phone number) has been, unknowingly to me, published on all of the internet sites and in the phone books.  I just recently discovered that and reported it to Windstream.  They assured me they would take care of the problem, and get back to me.  Of course, they never did - even after a second request for follow up.

I had no choice in my provider service due to the fact that Windstream bought my service out. As I have recently researched this company, I have received nothing but negative feedback on them.  My phone system is only about three years old and, thanks to Windstream, I'm going to have to purchase a whole new system for two offices.  I've been told I have no recourse and am just going to have to spend the money to purchase the new systems.

Someone really needs to do something about Windstream!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windstream/Greenville-South-Carolina-29601/Windstream-small-business-telephone-system-company-who-provides-horrible-service-Their-r-1045634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windstream