Complaint Review: Windstream

• Updated: Fri, February 03, 2012

• Reported By: k — Lexington North Carolina United States of America
Windstream
4001 Rodney Parham Road Little Rock, Arkansas United States of America

Windstream It has taken six mo.to get a bill issue resolved, overbilling ,$600.00, for equipment that was returned. Then charged $45.00 to send me copy of bill that still was not correct Little Rock, Arkansas

I switched my cable, internet, phone service to a competitor that had better pricing and better customer service in my area.  The day that I switched all equipment was returned to the WINDSTREAM store in my area.  This was in September 2011.  WINDSTREAM continued to bill me for over $600.00 for equipment that was returned.  I have called for six months and they show on their computers that the equipment has been returned.  In January, 2012, I finally spoke with someone, after switched about six times back and forth between departments, that did remove the equpiment charge; however, I was informed I owed over $200.00 for service charges that included October and November, 2011. I cancelled all services in September, 2011 and did not have any service through WINDSTREAM after that. I asked for an itemized statement of charges so that I review what service I was being charged for.  I received old bills from them in the mail that had the old $600.00 charges and now in February, 2012 I received a bill for $45.00 for copies and they turned my bill over to a "collection company".  This has been a nightmare dealing with WINDSTREAM since they took over service of our local company.  As of this date, February 3, 2012, I have not received a correct statement.  I would advised anyone signing up for cable, internet, and phone service to use any other provider than WINDSTREAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2012 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windstream/Little-Rock-Arkansas-72212/Windstream-It-has-taken-six-moto-get-a-bill-issue-resolved-overbilling-60000-for-eq-833436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windstream