Complaint Review: Windstream

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: corey — Florida
www.windstream.com internet, Select State/Province USA

Windstream Windstream poor service Jacksonville florida

For the past year We have been calling Windstream due to very poor speeds, as low as dialup most days and we pay for 3Mb. Even though tax dollars paid for fiber out here we don't get that. When I last called they finnally outright addmitted they over allacated bandwidth and even though for over six months they have been promising me credits on my bill they told me to bad,sue me! Well thats what we are doing we are roughly 50 strong and in a very short time Please contact if you are intrested in joining to bury these jokers once and for all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windstream/internet-Select-StateProvince/Windstream-Windstream-poor-service-Jacksonville-florida-1071120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windstream