Complaint Review: Windward Performance Products

• Reported By: Targa — St louis Missouri United States of America
Windward Performance Products
PO Box 241 Putney, Vermont United States of America

Windward Performance Products Putney VT Fraudsters Putney, Vermont

Bought a set of Fog Lights from them that they had on eBay, they were advertised as Specifically for my Year/make/model of car (I even emailed them to make sure and they responded in the affirmative)

Upon receipt it was obvious that the parts were no0t for my car (I don't think they were even for the same make) In addition Windward had torn off all identifying information from the box and product and covered the "scars' with their sticker.

I contacted them and they told me that they use the parts and win many races with them...blah blah blah...they never addressed the fact that what they sent was not what was advertised., and accused me of creating a s**t storm...

I returned the stuff AT MY EXPENSE, they refused shipment and it was returned to me. I filed a dispute with my credit card company and got a refund

I cannot believe these scam artists are allowed to be on Rennline...an established and reputable Porsche Owners forum

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2010 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windward-Performance-Products/Putney-Vermont-/Windward-Performance-Products-Putney-VT-Fraudsters-Putney-Vermont-640903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windward Performance Products