Complaint Review: Winebid.com

• Updated: Wed, November 17, 2010

• Reported By: Customer-2010 — Culver city California United States of America
Winebid.com
175 Tower Road American Canyon,, California United States of America

Winebid.com sells spoiled wine and refuses to be responsible for that. Buyers beware!!! American Canyon,, California

I have bought 4 bottles of wine from Winebid.com as I thought I am buying from a reputable company; however, I was very disappointed when I received my recent purchase. When I opened the bottle the cork was completely dried out and crumbled in my hands. The wine was unfit for consumption; it smelled and tasted like vinegar. It had not been properly stored. I contacted Winebid.com and they did not take any action: we do not refund for bad wines, we appreciate hearing from you, as we do keep records on all bad bottle complaints was their reply. Also they state: Please understand that we do not guarantee the quality of the wines at auction. Winebid.com sells spoiled wine and refuses to be responsible for that. Buyers beware!!!Do not buy from that website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2010 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Winebidcom/American-Canyon-California-94503/Winebidcom-sells-spoiled-wine-and-refuses-to-be-responsible-for-that-Buyers-beware-A-663175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Winebid.com