Complaint Review: Wingate by Wyndham - Jacksonville Mayo Clini

• Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: Mayo Clinic patient — Marietta Georgia United States of America
Wingate by Wyndham - Jacksonville Mayo Clini
4791 Windsor Commons Court Internet United States of America

Wingate by Wyndham - Jacksonville Mayo Clini Mayo Clinic changed my test schedule after I reserved a room for 5 nights at this hotel. I contacted the hotel immediately; however, Zack, the manager, changed the hotel notification and check-in rec Internet, Internet

I reserved 5 nights at Wingate at Wyndham-Jacksonville Mayo Clinic for tests at Mayo Clinic. I found the hotel on the hotels.com Web site; however, I contacted the hotel directly to clarify the rate and answer other questions. The employee who answered my call implied that Mayo Clinic patients are favored customers, so I placed my reservations and paid the fee.

Three days before I was to arrive, Mayo Clinic changed my test schedule. I contacted the hotel immediately and spoke with Zack, the manager. I canceled one night and Zack assured me that this presented no problem.

I am at Wingate at Wyndham-Jacksonville Mayo Clinic now. I have discovered that Zack changed the hotel records to show a completely false notification and check-in dates, which allow Wingate at Wyndham-Jacksonville Mayo Clinic and hotels.com to deny any refund. I warn everyone to beware of this hotel. Its customer communication, business practices, management personnel, and record keeping are shady, unethical, and completely unprofessional.

If Mayo Clinic patients are preferred customers, Wingate at Wyndham-Jacksonville Mayo Clinic must have some knowledge and experience with Mayos changing test schedules, ill customers, anxious families, and other health issues; however, we Mayo Clinic patients would be the first to say that no one deserves Wingate at Wyndham-Jacksonville Mayo Clinics methods and treatment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wingate-by-Wyndham-Jacksonville-Mayo-Clini/internet/Wingate-by-Wyndham-Jacksonville-Mayo-Clini-Mayo-Clinic-changed-my-test-schedule-after-I-927892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wingate by Wyndham - Jacksonville Mayo Clini