sake

• Updated: Sat, February 22, 2014

• Reported By: Taye — Jonesboro Georgia
Wingate by Wyndham Savannah Airport
50 Sylvester C Formey Drive Savannah, Georgia USA

Wingate by Wyndham Savannah Airport Wyndham I want my money back! Savannah Georgia

When I arrived at the hotel I was shocked to fond that it was rated a two star hotel after I placed an bid on Priceline for a three star rated hotel. The room appeared to be nice and clean. I checked in late so I hurried and prepare my kids for bed only to turn back the sheets to find black dirt spots on them! I then turn on the flat screen tv, to find it was snowing! The screen was blurry and you could barely see the picture. I immediately contacted the front desk they young lady came to my room and brought more sheets, no new comforter or blankets. When I questioned her about the sheets and the tv she said that the sheets was all she could offer and that she wouldn't be able to do anything about the tv. After she left the room I contacted Priceline to inform them about the service and the reminded me that my reservation was non refundable! I told then clearly I'm not calling about my reservation! For Godsakes I'm in the hotel checked in! I'm calling because of the service, therefore I would like a refund! I have family in Savannah I could have easily stayed somewhere for free. I just wanted to make sure that my 6month old, 4year old and 17year old were comfortable for the 1 night we were there. (We were there for a my daughters 1st college audition at Armstrong University) after being disappointed by Priceline I backed my kids up at 12:30am called my mother in law and told her that we were coming. My kids were already exhausted from the drive from Atlanta to Savannah now this!!! The front desk clerk begged me not to leave and finally switched my room. This room appeared to be nicer, the remote was missing the back piece, the tv was better, I informed the front desk clerk that I still wanted a refund, she stated that she notated my folio. I couldn't sleep, I tossed and turned only to wake up to more nasty sheets! I was so mad, I thought I checked but I guess I was too tired and over looked it. I called the general manager and even (Robin) and left her a voicemail, this is day 2 and no response. So I am going to make it my duty to report this hotel, Wyndham and Priceline to every social media site none to man! I feel like I was ripped off from the start by Priceline this is a 2star rated hotel that I was charged 3 star for. I'm not going to rest until I have a written apology from Priceline and Wyndham. I work from home so it's not a problem to make sure that this never happens again! Me and my girls did not deserve this!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2014 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wingate-by-Wyndham-Savannah-Airport/Savannah-Georgia-30238/Wingate-by-Wyndham-Savannah-Airport-Wyndham-I-want-my-money-back-Savannah-Georgia-1125660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wingate by Wyndham Savannah Airport