Complaint Review: Winmar construction Glen Kerr

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: patch — Brockville Ontario
Winmar construction Glen Kerr
47 Rideau Ferry Road Lombardy, Ontario Canada

Winmar construction Glen Kerr Worked on their job site and never got paid Lombardy Ontario

Was hired to frame a house for the contractor Winmar Construction.I booked my time to be there on a piticular date June 22/2013. I visited the work site in advance and met with the owners to confirm the job. I arrived on the day the framing was to start and started with the measuring of the foundation. I worked with an employee of Winmar construction that Morning.

Due to rain and a lack of materials on site ,I could only work 6 hours the first day.Latter that day I recieved a phone call from  glen Kerr owner of winmar construction to get measurements for materials needed for the site.

The day following I returned to the site for a third time to find out the owner was having money issues and did not want to go ahead with the framing until it was setteled.

I went with another person who heard everything. At this point I have canceled many other jobs to be there for this Winmar construction ,and the home owner. I was also hours in the job not to mention 3 trips to this site at 2 hours round trip and a day with tools on site. I sent a Ivoice to Glen Kerr at his request! which I kept at the very minimum ,to be a nice guy of only $210 .

After two weeks went by I did not recieve payment and was told by Glen Kerr that he has no contract with the home owner and that he never did?  And he started telling stories or should I say lies .This does not make sence since his signs are all over the front of the work site and other contractors I have spoken with says Glen Kerr is building the home .Also the home owner in front of me and witness said that Glen Kerr Winmar Construction has been paid to build the home. I have tried to reach the home owner which he does not answer his phone,and when I drove over he sped off in his vehicle. Now as of recent I find out that Glen Kerr is the uncle to the home owner. At this point I feel I should be paid for my time waisted  running back and forth to this site,my gas,and my time working on site.As well there is also a loss of income due to my letting other work go so I could be there for these Liars.

I suspect I will never be paid for this ,but knowing the type of people thes are are that I can warn others before getting involved with this guy is payment in another way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Winmar-construction-Glen-Kerr/Lombardy-Ontario-k0g1l0/Winmar-construction-Glen-Kerr-Worked-on-their-job-site-and-never-got-paid-Lombardy-Ontar-1062532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Winmar construction Glen Kerr