Complaint Review: Winn Dixie

• Submitted: Thu, May 03, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 03, 2007

• Reported By:satsuma Alabama
Winn Dixie
5827 Hwy 90 Mobile, Alabama U.S.A.

Winn Dixie SCREWS IT'S MANAGERS AND ASSOCIATES ripoff Mobile Alabama

I WORKED FOR WINN DIXIE FOR ABOUT FOUR YEARS, I WAS A STORE MANAGER. I WENT THROUGH HURRICANES, AND A BANKRUPTCY. I GUESS THINGS WENT SOUTH FOR ME WHEN WE RECEIVED A NEW DISTRICT MANAGER, HE WAS BUSTED FROM R.O.M. TO DISTRICT MANAGER AND WAS PISSED ABOUT IT, AND WAS DETERMINED TO PAVE THE ROAD FOR THE COMPANY TO EARN BACK HIS POSITION AND USE ANYONE THAT WORKED FOR HIM AS THE PAVING MATERIAL.

HE WAS THE MOST AROGANT JERK YOU COULD POSSIBLY MEET. HE REPLACED PROBABLY THE BEST BOSS I COULD HAD EVER WORKED FOR. WELL, THIS GUY WANTED YOU TO KISS HIS ASS, DAILY, I WOULDN'T, I ASKED FOR A WEEKEND OFF TO SEE MY DAUGHTERS FIRST SOCCER GAME AND WAS APPROVED BY HIM "BY EMAIL"BECAUSE HE NEVER CAME TO MY STORE.

WELL THE WEEKEND CAME AND I SENT A REMINDER AND THAT I WOULD BE OFF AND LEFT, THE FOLLOWING MONDAY WHEN I CAME TO WORK I WAS MEET BY THE CENTER STORE SPECIALIST, HE INTERRUPTED MY DEPARTMENT MANAGERS MEETING BY TELLING ALL MANAGERS THAT THEY HAD TO LEAVE BECAUSE HE HAD TO TALK TO ME.HE THEN PRESENTED ME WITH A P.I.P. WHICH IS A FORM OF A WRITE UP.

I ASKED WHY HE SAID YOU DIDN'T HAVE PERMISSION, WHEN I SHOWED HIM THE EMAIL, HE SAID IT DOESN'T MATTER, WELL, THIS WENT ON AND YAD YAD, THE SPECIALIST THEN GOT PROMOTED TO DISTRICT MANAGER, HE DIDN'T MAKE IT THE FIRST TIME SO THEY GAVE IT TO HIM AGAIN, I KNEW MY DAYS WERE NUMBERED SO I BEGAN TO RUN MY STORE BETTER THAN I EVER HAD, WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH, HE CAME THE TO MY STORE THE FIRST DAY OF HIS PROMOTION AND PUT ME ON P.I.P TWO MORE TIMES, ONCE FOR MISSING O.R. FOR TWO WEEKS, IN THE PERIOD, BUT REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT I MADE IT FOR THE PERIOD, THEN BECAUSE OF THE PREVIOUS SITUATION WHICH, WAS A CARRY OVER FROM THE PREVIOUS D.M.

HE THEN GOT BUSTED BACK "AGAIN". THEN WE GOT ANOTHER D.M., THIS ONE SEEMED LIKE THE FIRST ONE HE WAS NICE, AND SEEMED TO CARE, BOY WAS I WRONG, HE MAD TWO VISITS TO MY STORE, THEN PUT ME ON P.I.P. BECAUSE OUR FIRST INVENTORY CAME UP SHORT, WHICH ALL THE STORES WERE COMING UP SHORT, BUT SAID IT WAS BECAUSE OF ME, I RAN A 1.5%SHRINK, AVERAGED 85,000.00 A PERIOD IN PROFIT, AND HAD CONSTANT CONDITIONS, I WAS RECOGNIZED FOR TWO QUARTERS FOR HAVING THE HIGHEST AMOUNTS OF CUSTOMER COMPLINTES, YOU ASK HOW IT ENDED, HE TOLD ME TO RESIGN OR HE WOULD TERMINATE ME, " I RESIGNED"

I KNOW ALABAMA IS A RIGHT TO WORK STATE, BUT I SINCERLY BELIEVE THAT I WAS TREATED UNFAIRLY, AND THAT IT'S NOT RIGHT, I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE LOSE THIER JOBS, DUE TO THE "GETTING BETTER ALL THE TIME"IT IS A SHAME THAT YOU ARE TOLD TO TREAT YOUR PEOPLE RIGHT AND DO THEIR EVALUATIONS ON TIME, BUT BE TREATED COMPLETLY DIFFERENT BY THE SAME PERSON, I AM SURE THERE ARE MANY OF YOU THAT HAVE WORKED FOR WINN DIXIE KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING AND UNDERSTAND.

Scott
satsuma, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2007 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Winn-Dixie/Mobile-Alabama-36613/Winn-Dixie-SCREWS-ITS-MANAGERS-AND-ASSOCIATES-ripoff-Mobile-Alabama-246790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Winn Dixie