Complaint Review: Winndixie

• Submitted: Wed, March 07, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 07, 2012

• Reported By: Bnocerino — Palm bay Florida United States of America
190 malabar rd #110 sw Palm bay, Florida United States of America

Winndixie Harassment, disrespect, ignore, unhelpful, feared, and horrified Palm bay, Florida

Im 6 months pregnant, so i took a friend and my 15 month old to winndixie to get grocceries. I went to the winndixie on malabar rd last week and a girl that use to have a problem with my friend approached her with my son in the cart, she started screaming and was on top of my son that's how close she was. She's threatening to hurt her in uniform on shift!! With my son there!

Then threatened she would attack us all in the parking lot when we left!! I called and reported it with 3 different managers and Winndixie said that I didn't have enough proof so all she got was a talk...? She was baxk to work the next day because she is dating a manager oat the store. I was so scared I had to have My husband pick me and the baby up because they had nobody walk me out. They didn't even file an incident report! To Threaten a mother and baby?? Never again going there!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2012 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Winndixie/Palm-bay-Florida-/Winndixie-Harassment-disrespect-ignore-unhelpful-feared-and-horrified-Palm-bay-Flor-849988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Winndixie